GEWI Sp. z o.o. is an electricity trading company focused on trading renewable energy. Our main goal is to support the energy transformation in Poland by offering tailored and innovative solutions for RES facilities. Our customers come first – we are flexible and understand the importance of adapting to our customers’ needs. Thanks to combined expertise and support of our three German parent companies, we are able to offer our clients with high quality, tailored and flexible solutions in the area of electricity trading, facility design, as well as in technical and commercial management.
We are seeking an Energy Market Analyst – PYTHON to join our rapidly growing, dynamic, and innovative energy company. The individual should have analytical thinking skills and be detail oriented. This role is part of a team that performs analysis, research and data modeling subjects that have key implications for GEWI growth. It is a key position in facilitating understanding of energy market fundamentals. As an Energy Market Analyst – PYTHON you will:
- Support development of analytical methods, models, and tools. Such as tools needed to obtain and analyze wholesale power market, weather, production, and grid data.
- Forecast power prices, grid conditions, and power plant output using sophisticated models.
- Support trading operations related to Day Ahead Market, XBID, OTC Futures, etc.
- Develop tools, models, and algorithms related to trading on Day Ahead Market, XBID and OTF.
- Actively place orders on power exchange and create trading strategies.
- Conduct operational analyses and provide findings and recommendations to the Board.
- Degree in Economics, Data Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or other analytical fields (or equivalent work experience).
- At least 2 years of experience in conducting business, financial, economic analysis, etc.
- At least good programming skills in Python.
- Solid proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel modeling.
- Familiarity with VBA and SQL will be an advantage.
- General understanding of energy markets, and related regulatory affairs or willingness to learn.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Strong attention to details.
- Fluency in Polish language, as well as language skills in English (level B1).
- Competitive salary based on employment contract.
- Flexible schedule with remote work options.
- Internal and external professional trainings.
- Informal and international work culture.
- Meaningful work opportunities, and attractive career development possibilities.
- Working in an innovative industry of the future.
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO), we provide you with the following information related to the processing of your personal data.
The administrator of your personal data is:
GEWI Sp. z o.o.
Pl. Rodła 8, room 1101 (11th floor)
The DA can be contactd:
Tel.: +48 571 53 51 54
Purposes of processing and legal basis
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
a. to enter the recruitment process Article 6(1)(c) RODO;
b. Actions aimed at concluding an employment contract Article 6(1)(b) RODO in conjunction with Article 221 § 1 of the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974;
c. Consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment, if granted – Article 6(1)(a) RODO.
|Period for which they will be processed||
Your personal data will:
a. processed until you withdraw your consent to further processing, if the processing required your informed and free consent;
b. personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the recruitment:
c. the personal data of candidates with whom a contract of employment is not concluded will be permanently deleted after the end of the recruitment process within a period of 2 weeks from the end of the recruitment.
Recipients of the data
|a. The Data Admisitrator at the recruitment stage does not share your personal data with other parties|
|Rights of the data subject||You have the right of access to your personal data and the right to request their rectification, erasure (unless the law prescribes further processing by AD), restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.|
a. aproviding personal data at the stage of the recruitment process is not obligatory, but their nonfeasance prevents the recruitment process from taking place;
b. provision of personal data at the stage of preparation of the employment contract is a legal obligation and its failure to do so prevents the conclusion of the employment contract;
c. the provision of your personal data is a necessary condition for the conclusion and performance of the contract, in accordance with the
d. in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law;
e. your personal data are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling related to automated decision-making, i.e. profiling that would take place without human involvement and produce legal effects or similarly affect you.
f. For more information on our processing of your personal data, please visit the DA website.