Long-term PPAs have been a very popular topic in the renewable energy industry throughout Europe for several years. Polish experience in this area is not yet very extensive. Within the GETEC GRUPPE however, we already have significant knowledge and experience required to conclude Power Purchase Agreements.
At the current level of market prices, long-term contracts are an attractive alternative or a possible supplement to subsidy systems.
Our specialists will be happy to provide you with suggestions on how to exploit the current market potential.
What conditions do we offer under long-term PPAs for power generators?
• fixed price for a specific profile or each MWh generated,
• contract duration: up to 15 years with the possibility of renewal,
• we look for a suitable industrial end customer for you,
• we act as a market operator, electricity supplier and balance responsible
• we take over all obligations related to registrations with the DSO,
• we forecast your electricity production,
• we sell your surplus energy on the exchange,
• we apply for the issuance of guarantees of origin on your behalf,
• we transfer the guarantees of origin to the end customer,
• we procure and issue the coloured certificates on your behalf for the
amount of electricity generated by your generation plant and consumed
by the end customer.
What conditions do we offer under long-term PPAs for end customers?
- fixed price for a specific profile or each MWh generated by the generation plant to which you have been linked,
- duration of the contract: up to 15 years with the possibility of renewal,
- we look for the right generation plant for you,
- we act as a market operator, electricity supplier and balance responsible party,
- we forecast your energy consumption,
- we buy energy for you on the exchange if the generation plant does not produce enough energy,
- we buy the missing guarantees of origin on the market for you if the plant does not produce enough of them,
- we apply for confirmation of your green energy consumption by means of a corresponding TGE-certificate.